As I am looking at the blog stats this evening I noticed that very few people are referring to it. It's very unfortunate as it can be a very useful tool to keep you in the loop. And believe me, the more people make an effort to read it, the more I will feel motivated to add information about your child's learning.
Please let me know:
1. If you read this post...
2. If you consult this blog regularly...
3. If you think I should stop using it...
4. If you like it and find it useful...
5. If you have anything you'd like to add to this feedback!
The best way for you to do so is to add a comment to this post. You don't need an account to comment, you can do so anonymously. But to make sure I know who you are please add your child's number he/she uses in class. If you don't know what I mean by this you child will.
Thanks! :-)
16 comments:
Yes, I have read this blog
Annie #28
I read it about every 1 1/2 weeks. It's on my favourites but it's remembering to check it regularly that's more difficult. Is there anyway to set up 'alerts' if you add new postings? Loved Marcel! I saw him and your request yesterday but needed my child's 007#:)
Cheers,
#16
I really love your blog, Annie. I don't usually go onto your blog though. I check about every week or so. I think this is a great way of communication without using the phone. I find it useful to have my own "class newsletter" :)
Thanks so much!
#3
Hi Annie,
I need Eva to remind me to read your blog as she is much more organized than me. When I have checked it I have found it very useful.
Merci,
Chris
Dear Annie I really like the blog and whenever I can I check it to see what is going on. I know it is a lot of work keeping up the blog and I really appreciate it.
Hannah =)
I really like your blog Annie! Now I dont have to panic if I think I forgot about something. And I forget a lot. I love Marcel!
Maddie 0_0
Hi Annie,
I think the blog is great. I've read it a few times but I do need some reminding to do it more often! Please do keep blogging.
Gail #13
ps -- I'm also intending to try the pumpkin soup recipe.
I haven't been reading your blog to this point. But Hannah reminded me it's there and I've enjoyed reading it. I'll be back. Like all new things it takes time to develop a habit. I've still been looking for papers in the back pack.
#5
Hi Annie,
Yes, we read the blog and we find it useful. It might be a good idea to have a certain day of the week when you would expect parents to check it for new entries.
Bill Hemy #11
Yes, absolutely, I read your wonderful blog every 1-2 weeks. The info that you post is definitely useful and interesting. I thoroughly enjoyed the cute video that you put up the other day. (#23)
Hi Annie,
I just heard about your blog and spent some time reading it tonight---it's fantastic!! What a great way to keep us informed and connected. Now I know where "Marcel the Shell" came from--so cute!
Thanks for taking the time to do this for our class:)
#19
Thanks for the comments everyone!
I will try to post every second day or so so if you keep checking you will be able to find interesting 'stuff'!
Annie
hi annie yes it is a fab blog
thanx
#24
Thanks Annie,
We will try to stay informed and read your blog at least once a week. Got the latest news now.
#18
We appreciate the blog very much. We were reminded about it by Katie Anne and will be checking it regularly. Barbara and Doug
Post a Comment