We're back! What an amazing experience we've had! Out of all the exchanges I've participated in, this one was by far the best. People kept telling us how awesome and polite JQ students were. I was proud as a peacock!
I've been following this blog and it seems like the word of the day totally applies to what we're going through at the moment. This post will help you understand how I felt once I got home yesterday morning. I'm sure I wasn't the only one feeling this way!
J'étais maganée. Tellement maganée que je me suis couchée à 13:00 et je me suis réveillée à 06:00 ce matin.
I hope you have a great weekend. It's supposed to be sunny tomorrow and I look forward to seeing the sun again. Our last week in Montréal was very wet!
Here are some pictures for you. I am pleased to present to you Division 3 students! Which one is the intruder? If you can find the name of this little guy, you will be eligible to win a prize. Do not write it on the blog but on a post-it note instead. The deadline to give me your answer is Tuesday May 10.
Here are some pictures for you. I am pleased to present to you Division 3 students! Which one is the intruder? If you can find the name of this little guy, you will be eligible to win a prize. Do not write it on the blog but on a post-it note instead. The deadline to give me your answer is Tuesday May 10.

1 comment:
Bon retour!!
Laure
Post a Comment