Monday, June 13, 2011

No Late Work, Please!

This week is students' last chance to shine before I take one last snapshot of their learning.  Please everyone, submit your work on time!  In high school no one will be chasing you down the hallway like I do to remind you that your work is long overdue.  Start practicing now!

Overdue:
-Compte Rendu - Martin Lachance

Due anytime now (if you want your work to be published - not used for evaluation purposes):
-Personification text

Art Work:
-Your material must be brought to school.

This week we'll be finishing up your piece of art so make sure to have all your material to school.  The work will be on display next week, all around the auditorium, so your parents can enjoy it.  If it's not completed to your liking, it will still be going up!  Once the creating part is completed everyone will need to write their own artist statement.


I leave you with another crazy video found on the internet a few years ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the video you posted, and I wondered will be able to use the material in classe for our self portraits???

Keep posting,
#1