How is everyone's summer going so far? With this beautiful, sunny and warm weather, I thought some of you may be looking for something to do in front of a computer.
Read the following article: Creative Kids Win Kodu Video Game Design Competition.
If you own a PC and would like to investigate Kodu, click on this link.
Let me know if you end up creating something. I'd love to take a look at your work!
:-)
3 comments:
This program is awesome!!! I never thought making a game would be so complicated. I ended up making an island with two Kodus orbiting each other and eating apple. :) It took me a long time though... It's a really really cool program!
#3
At girl smarts I tried this and it was really fun! I have a Mac so it doesn't work on mine.
#23
Glad to hear about it, girls! :-)
Post a Comment