I made a Cookies and Cream cupcake recipe for the class yesterday and thought I'd share the recipe with you in case you wanted to try it yourself. Here's the link for it. It's super easy and fun to make.
And last but not least, I've included a few pictures of one of my rabbits, Mlle Charlotte, enjoying herself under the Christmas tree. As you will notice, gifts, lights and ornaments don't appear in the lower part of our tree. Real trees are good for them.
Mlle Charlotte recently discovered popcorn so we made a plain popcorn garland for her.
Cannelle is now 10 years old but still super healthy. She loves to pretend she's still as active as she used to be. You can see her checking out a new pair of skis on the following picture. Reminiscing all the times she's spent on the Bunny Hill, maybe?
Happy Saturday everyone! Don't forget, there's no school on Monday! :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment