A friendly reminder that we are going on two different field studies in the next two weeks. If you haven't returned the two permission forms, please do so as soon as possible.
On a different note, here's an interesting article I found about reading comic books in Today's Parent magazine. I've noticed some students have difficulties settling down during silent reading periods. This might be a solution to the problem.
I'll keep this post short as some of you might have some catching up to do. Anyone still reading the blog? If so, please leave a comment using your child's number. Remember rule #1 about internet safety: don't give out your entire name when posting on this blog!
6 comments:
I'm still reading this blog Mme. annie!I
#1, not the parent of but the child.
Me too! I'm always checking and relaying the messages to my mom! :)
#3
Thank you, you two! Glad to see I have an audience. :-)
I'm still reading it also (when my child reminds me). Thanks #13!
I read it!!!!!!
#16 (the kid)
Even though #1 doesn't realize it, I do read it too. Parent to #1.
Post a Comment