Thursday, September 29, 2011

Private and Personal Information

Since last week, we have been discussing internet safety during our computer lab sessions. I have been using many of the lessons from Common Sense Media (formely know as Cybersmart! Curriculum).

As homework for parents, please read this handout. Add a comment to let me know you've read the handout (click on the picture and it will enlarge). Make sure to include your child's number so I know who you are. Remember... Do not share your private information on this blog!

Here's how I would like it to appear to make things easier for me:

#29 - I have read the info sheet you have just posted. Thanks so much! (or something similar to this)


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

#18 - Hi Annie, I've read it through and discussed with Mina.

Cheers,
robyn

Anonymous said...

#1- I have read the article and we will discuss the contents with Alison.

Thanks - Peter.

Anonymous said...

#5: Merci Annie. C'est interessant. Paula

Anonymous said...

#13 thank you for posting this article. Barbara

Anonymous said...

#6 Merci Annie for posting this. Keith

Anonymous said...

#23 It's good to know that the kids are discussing these matters so frankly. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

#25
I have read the content. Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

#17 Hi Annie, thanks for sharing this with us, the conversation continues...Leslie

tenchi said...

Hi Annie,
Thanks for sharing this very important information!
Hortensia

Anonymous said...

#21 Thanks Annie, we'll discuss again, with older brother and Nick.
Janette