Today students were supposed to hand in two things:
1. Their learning log (which was completed a few weeks ago) with a parent signature on it.
2. Their improved timeline. The work was initially handed in last week but I gave everyone a chance to improve their work.
So far here is what I received:
-Learning log with parent signature: 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 15, 22 => 26% of the class
-Timeline: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24, 26 => 59% of the class
A HUGE thank you to all students who remembered to hand in their work!
Work Habits and Efforts are as important as Grades on a your child's report card.
Now let's see... Who remembered to take their binder home? Off to do a desk inspection...
4 comments:
Thanks Annie for posting so regularly. It helps knowing that I handed my work in. sometimes, i will have completed the work but forgotten to acutally hand it in ;)
#1
I have a great solution for you #1...
1. Write down assignment to do
2. Put a check mark next to it when it is completed
3. Cross it off (or highlight it) when you submit it
If you do the last two steps every time, submitting your work on time shouldn't be a problem anymore.
By always keeping your agenda open on the corner of your desk you should also be able to remember things more easily.
For example, when I talk too much and you start thinking about other things to do (something that happens to all of us, me included!) you should make a habit of looking at your agenda to make sure everything is up to date. :-)
Oh, Thank you Annie, that is a great suggestion, I'll make sure I remember to cross it off, or highlight it when i handed in my homeowrk.
#1 :)
Oh, Thank you Annie, that is a great suggestion, I'll make sure I remember to cross it off, or highlight it when i handed in my homeowrk.
#1 :)
Post a Comment