2011-2012
Tnx Annie I'll check it out, wait it is in liens interesant or have you not put it up yet????thanks again#24
All the links are there, you just have to go over the text with your mouse.I'll add them to the "liens intéressants" section as well, good reminder. :-)
You are doing such a good job providing us, the class and fellow blog readers, good tools to use. Maybe at the end of the year we could have a list of all the websites because you said it erases each year. #1
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Tnx Annie I'll check it out, wait it is in liens interesant or have you not put it up yet????
thanks again
#24
All the links are there, you just have to go over the text with your mouse.
I'll add them to the "liens intéressants" section as well, good reminder. :-)
You are doing such a good job providing us, the class and fellow blog readers, good tools to use. Maybe at the end of the year we could have a list of all the websites because you said it erases each year.
#1
Post a Comment