Wow! I started reading your learning logs and I'm so impressed by your responses! I'm in the process of typing some of them so we can look at them tomorrow in class. Should be fun!
On a different note, make sure to come to school this week. Some students are already behind schedule with the masks and it's not easy to catch up. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday will be spent painting them. If you have your own acrylic paint feel free to bring it to school (I won't be expecting you to share). I might not have all the colors you wish to use but I'll try my best to buy some good ones.
And the video of the day is... (my favorite part is at around 55 seconds)
4 comments:
The video is so cute! I was wondering, when we paint the masks do we have to make it look exactly like our design? and do we have to use the same colors or can it be a variation?
#1
Keep posting, Annie!
I really like the video.
I think that brown will be a really good colour for when we paint.
13#
OK i'll try but I think that I might just bring my own brushes.
Bye
#24
(0) (0)
=^.^=
Les couleurs peuvent changer si ce n'est pas possible de recréer celle que vous désirez.
Il faut faire attention pour le choix des couleurs par contre. Parfois certaines cultures ont une raison particulière d'utiliser une certaine couleur.
J'ai vérifié dans l'armoire et nous avons les trois couleurs primaires, du noir et du brun. On s'ajustera si on a besoin d'autre chose. Demain il faudra ajouter les détails en plâtre pour ceux qui veulent améliorer leur masque.
Post a Comment