I discovered a great blog recently. It's called Operation NICE. Have you guessed what it's for? Well here's a link that will tell you more about it.
Two of the tips I really like that came from the Readers' Suggestions page are:
1. Give at least one sincere compliment a day and it doesn't have to be much. Tell someone they have a nice smile, or you like their shoes or you envy their patience. If you look for it, you can find something positive to say about anyone.
2. Make eye contact with people and smile.
So... Which ones out of THIS LIST do you like best? Feel free to also add some of your own ideas in the "Comments" section of this blog...
3 comments:
I think that is a good idea.
#13
my fav idea is the vending machine idea. I like the idea of leaving change behind in the machine. Next time i buy myself a snack i'll be sure to leave a quarter and wait to see the next person receive it!!!!
OPERATION NICE IS GR8
#1
The note idea is also great! I read a great book and in it, the parent and child exchanged notes (such as"I love you" or personal messages) to each other by leaving a sticky note on the bathroom mirror. I think operation nice is awsome and we should get more people to know about it!
#3
Post a Comment